Videos

Thursday 5 April 2018

60 Deep & Inspiring Kendrick Lamar Quotes



Kendrick Lamar Duckworth is an American hip hop artist, with some incredibly inspiring lyrics. View our collection of the greatest Kendrick Lamar quotes.
1. “If I’m gonna tell a real story, I’m gonna start with my name.” – Kendrick Lamar
2. “Live your life, live it right. Be different, do different things.” – Kendrick Lamar
3. “We hurt people that love us, love people that hurt us.” – Kendrick Lamar
4. “Life will put many red lights in front of you, but sometimes we must push on the gas and trust God.” – Kendrick Lamar
5. “I don’t do black music, I don’t do white music. I do everyday life music.” – Kendrick Lamar
6. “Look at me, I’m a loser, I’m a winner, I’m good, I’m bad. I’m a sinner, I’m a killer. What I’m doing, I’m saying that I’m human.” – Kendrick Lamar
7. “So the next time you feel like the world’s about to end, I hope you studied, because he’s testing your faith again.” – Kendrick Lamar
8. “My moms always told me, ‘How long you gonna play the victim?’ I can say I’m mad and I hate everything, but nothing really changes until I change myself.” – Kendrick Lamar

9. “If a flower bloomed in a dark room, would you trust it.”– Kendrick Lamar

10th of 60 Kendrick Lamar Quotes


10. “I’d rather not live like there isn’t a God, then die and find out there really is. Think about it.” – Kendrick Lamar
11. “Maybe because I’m a dreamer and sleep is the cousin of death.” – Kendrick Lamar
12. “Everyday I try to escape the realities of this world.” – Kendrick Lamar
13. “It’s easy to forget who you are.” – Kendrick Lamar
14. “Can’t let the government tell me how my future lookin’.” – Kendrick Lamar
15. “Consequences from evil will make your past haunt you.” – Kendrick Lamar
16. “Don’t you know your imperfections is a blessing.” – Kendrick Lamar
17. “I’m trying to learn something new. I’m trying to surround myself with people that inspire me, or at least inquire similar desire.” – Kendrick Lamar
18. I learned when I look in the mirror and tell my story, that I should be myself and not peep whatever everybody is doing.” – Kendrick Lamar
19. “I don’t talk about these things if I haven’t lived them, and I’ve hurt people in my life. It’s something I still have to think about when I sleep at night. The message I’m sending to myself – I can’t change the world until I change myself first.” – Kendrick Lamar

20th of 60 Kendrick Lamar Quotes

20. “Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people… if they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where you stand.” – Kendrick Lamar
21. If I speak the good into existence, that instant my dreams will unlock, money flow like water, I’ll just wait at the dock.” – Kendrick Lamar
22. “I walk alone with a cross and a diamond stone. I’m a diamond inside the rough, that’s too mighty for maricons.” – Kendrick Lamar
23. “My whole thing is to inspire, to better people, to better myself forever in this thing that we call rap, this thing that we call hip hop.” – Kendrick Lamar
24. “It’s a great, great experience to finally get the reception that you know you rightfully deserve.” – Kendrick Lamar
25. “I think my worst problem is actually living in the moment and understanding everything that’s going on. I feel like I’m in my own bubble.” – Kendrick Lamar
26. “The worst part of success is, to me, adapting to it. It’s scary.” – Kendrick Lamar

27th of 60 Kendrick Lamar Quotes

27. “People gonna be they own individuals and have they own worlds and I can’t knock it.” – Kendrick Lamar
28. “From the moment I started writing raps, I was always aware of the pressure. I always wanted to live up to how huge Snoop got, how huge Dre got, how huge Pac got. I was always aware.” – Kendrick Lamar
29. “But what love got to do with it when you don’t love yourself?” – Kendrick Lamar
30. “Take advantage. Do your best, don’t stress. You was granted everything inside this planet, anything you imagine, you possess.” – Kendrick Lamar
31. “Just let me be me, That’s the only way I know.” – Kendrick Lamar
32. “Being able to tell one from start to finish, and making that puzzle come together at the end. That’s the art for me.” – Kendrick Lamar
33. “The sky can fall down, the wind can cry now. The strong in me, I still smile.” – Kendrick Lamar
34. “Eventually you get to this point where you understand what you want to do and get across and sound like.” – Kendrick Lamar
35. “Y’all don’t want me to win. I’m tryna follow dreams, you want me to follow trends.” – Kendrick Lamar

36th of 60 Kendrick Lamar Quotes

36. “I live this life at a pace that anyone can go. Know your place, and dedicate your role…To the faith that you’ll die alone.” – Kendrick Lamar
37. “The message I’m sending to myself – I can’t change the world until I change myself first.” – Kendrick Lamar
38. “Mark my word, I’m a make my mark, even when they start their Martial Law. Even when these Martians alienate, my mental state is still at heart.” – Kendrick Lamar
39. “I had to come from something, come from a place that was negative and positive but the majority of it is a negative place.” – Kendrick Lamar
40. “I got a greater purpose. God put something in my heart to get across and that’s what I’m going to focus on, using my voice as an instrument and doing what needs to be done.” – Kendrick Lamar

41th of 60 Kendrick Lamar Quotes

41. “Life will put many red lights in front of you, but sometimes we must push on the gas and trust God.” – Kendrick Lamar
42. “I ain’t a drinker I’m a thinker, call it what you want.” – Kendrick Lamar
43. “So next time you feel like your world is about to end, I hope you studied because He’s testing your faith again.“  – Kendrick Lamar
44. “I learned when I look in the mirror and tell my story, that I should be myself and not peep whatever everybody is doing.“  – Kendrick Lamar
45. “I think my worst problem is actually living in the moment and understanding everything that’s going on. I feel like I’m in my own bubble.“  – Kendrick Lamar
46. “I don’t want to be something that just comes and goes.“  – Kendrick Lamar
47. “I look at where I’m at today and realize that most of my success is owed to the mentors that was in my life.“  – Kendrick Lamar
48. “The hardest thing for – not only an artist but for anybody to do is look themselves in the mirror and acknowledge, you know, their own flaws and fears and imperfections and put them out there in the open for people to relate to it.“  – Kendrick Lamar
49. “My whole thing is to inspire, to better people, to better myself forever in this thing that we call rap, this thing that we call hip hop.“  – Kendrick Lamar

50th of 60 Kendrick Lamar Quotes

50. “I’m a person of my own opinions, that’s how I was raised. I speak what I feel. A lot of people feel the same way but they’re scared to talk. They’re really scared of the truth – they only want half of the truth. I’ve been living like that – forever in fear – but I know what to say and how to say it now. I ain’t scared of myself. Y’all may be scared; I’m not scared.“  – Kendrick Lamar
51. “I was a black sheep, but now I’m just a goat“  – Kendrick Lamar
52. “It’s easy to forget who you are.“  – Kendrick Lamar
53. “My word will never be as strong as God’s word. All I am is just a vessel, doing His work.“  – Kendrick Lamar
54. “Tupac, Biggie, Jay. Your usual suspects. These were the people that was played in my household.  – Kendrick Lamar
55. “The best thing is to always keep honest people around, because when you have a bunch of yes men around that know that you’re making a mistake but let you go on with it, that’s when it ruins your mind state as an artist.“  – Kendrick Lamar
56. “We all get distracted, the question is, would you bounce back or bounce backwards?“  – Kendrick Lamar
57. “I like to let things breathe.“  – Kendrick Lamar
58. “We’re all human at the end of the day, making mistakes. But learn from them is the key.“  – Kendrick Lamar
59. “As long as my music is real, it’s no limit to how many ears I can grab.“  – Kendrick Lamar
60. “We look so much on color that we forget about the soul.“  – Kendrick Lamar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

[Music] DJ Neptune Ft. Mayorkun – Tear Rubber

DJ Neptune   come back with his Greatest collection and here goes   Tear Rubber which highlights Davido Music overall marked act   Mayor...