Videos

Thursday 29 March 2018

Eminem - River (feat. Ed Sheeran)


EMINEN- RIVER




DOWNLOAD AUDIO

NEW INTERVIEW: SARATI TALKS ABOUT EMINEM AND “RIVER” VIDEO

Few days before video release Eminem.Pro had a chance to chat with actress Sarah Ashley Toups (Sarati), who played Suzanne – main character in new video to Eminem’s and Ed Sheeran’s song “River”.

Eminem.Pro: So, here’s what we know about you: you are a fitness -model and actress, you starred in TV shows such as Lethal Weapon, Stitchers and others. Tell us a little bit more about yourself, some basic information you usually tell, so our readers van get to know you better.
Sarati: I am from College Station, Texas and have been in LA for 6 years. I am a major tomboy even though you wouldn’t know it by looking at me. I love playing poker, ping pong, working out, playing with my dog (she’s the cutest dog in the world), and spending time with the people I love. I am very sarcastic…and tough. 🙂
Eminem.Pro: You play one of the main roles in new Eminem video on single “River” from his 9th album. How did you get this role?
Sarati: I went to an audition not knowing who or what it was for, and then a couple days later I found out I booked the job. I jumped up and down and screamed in my apartment.
Eminem.Pro: After this publication you probably faced a wave of attention in social media. Eminem’s fans were writing a lot about you. Did you read those comments? And if yes, what did you like the most? What was the most memorable one?
Sarati: I have read most of the comments and overall everyone has been very kind to me. I’ve been responding to a lot of people just so they know how much I appreciate their support so I don’t know why anyone would be hateful. My favorite comments have been on the youtube video because they are talking about how real our scenes were. That’s such a compliment to he and I’s acting together.
Eminem.Pro: “River” is a song about complications of unsuccessful relationship. This is a topic many people can relate to. We haven’t seen the video yet, but judging by promo-video posted by Eminem, video will contain some emotional scenes, for example the scene where Susan and Eminem are having a quarrel. Was it hard to shoot these scenes? How did you manage to get used to the role?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

[Music] DJ Neptune Ft. Mayorkun – Tear Rubber

DJ Neptune   come back with his Greatest collection and here goes   Tear Rubber which highlights Davido Music overall marked act   Mayor...